The ELASTOGRAPH-S the rotorless vulcameter is used to determine the viscoelastic material behaviour in plastified state during vulcanisation and after vulcanisation of the material sample. For that purpose, the torsional load is imposed on the sample by the rotational oscillation of the lower test die half. Torque and phase angle are recorded as a function of the test time.
- Stand-alone table device, with integrated electronics
- Interface for connection to a PC for the respective application program.
- Internal PC for operation, program control and test data acquisition – no mechanical settings are required.
- The Software "RubberView" controls the complete measurement run and provides tools for the advanced evaluation.
- The lower sine shaped test die half can be operated in oscillating movements of 50 opm or 100 opm with an amplitude of ± 0.1° to ± 4°
- A selection between 8 various test dies is possible
- The possibility of normal force measurement enables the analysis of rubber foams and the effects of therein contained blowing agents
- Output of the vulcanisation speed and calculation of the maximum value
- Data storage via compact-flash in the machine
- Installed Ethernet port for data transfer to a PC (digital data output in ASCII format)
- Compact and service-friendly construction
- Data storage on USB stick
- OOptional internal cooling of the test die for faster cool down of the sample to a lower test temperature after vulcanisation process.